KrystalH❤︎

Be who you want to be, not what others expect of you;

I left my heart back at Barcelona

24 August 2014
In case some of you did not know this, I actually visited Barcelona, Spain awhile ago during the month of June before I came back to Malaysia for my summer holidays. It was basically a very last minute planned trip by my beloved for four days three nights. So, I would like to post a few pictures  just to highlight the snippets of my trip overall :) I might do a part two for this post about my trip again the next time, if I refuse to allow my laziness to kick in.

- - -

This is one of my favourite pictures among all with the puggy. We were standing at one of the peaks before arriving at Parc Güell itself. Love the natural sunlight coming from this picture overall, such a wonder :)



Us, sitting at one of the monument section in Parc Güell. Haha, forgive the puggy's face expression please. *chuckles*



The puggy & I. Both of us standing before the great and amazing La Sagrada Familia. Words can't be used to simply describe how beautiful and stunning the entire work of this cathedral is. I was basically standing in awe the whole time as I was looking at it.  



A picture of myself at the peak. Photo credits to my lovely puggy <3



Another solo shot taken by my puggy, at the alley just outside the Barcelona Cathedral :) And don't get mistaken by my outfit, haha, I was just wearing a plain denim shorts initially. However, in order to be allowed into the cathedral, I had to cover up most of my legs. Thus, I resorted to using the cardigan that I had with me that day (thankfully), and wrapped it around my waist and buttoned it all up, which resulted in the outfit as above = me wearing a midi skirt. HAHA. I never knew that I could be that creative and impromptu huh. *smirk



NEXT STOP: The beach! Barcelonata Beach!!!!


It was such a spontaneous idea that we decided to hit the beach on that day after having to visit almost all our tourist spots. Hence, I had to remove my sneakers immediately to feel the sandyyyy beach. I will definitely not forget this day as it was simply a memorable one.. I honestly find the both of us, asians, just hilarious. Heh, especially recalling puggy's behaviour, it totally cracks me up. Let me tell you why. It was when he realised that there were some nudies (topless ladies) on the beach and that he had decided to go on a solo mission: taking a stroll by himself along the beach, while I lay down nicely under a tent that we've rented for. Haha, can you totally believe that he actually did that? *rolls eyes* 



He was just totally trying to copy my style: wrapping his cardigan around the waist. Haha. 



Puggy posting just for the photographer, i.e. me. -.-' He just enjoys being a model, doesn't he? HAHA.



And finally, a picture of yours truly under the shade. 


_______


This post is simply random as I suddenly find the urge to blog about something that involves the puggy since he's not around me anymore now. Just so you know, he's currently in the states doing his third year. And yes, that means we'll be having an exciting year as this indicates the word LDR for real. Not London to Manchester or the other way round anymore, but it's Manchester to Chicago vice versa now. 

Can't believe that I can actually agree to the idea of this whole LDR thing, given the fact that I'm always so used to the idea of him being around me for most of the time since he's usually in the same time zone as I am, and only 2 hours away from me in the UK. Therefore, finding/seeing/talking/skyping with him has never been a problem before this. But right now, since I'm still in Malaysia, while he's already flown to the states to begin his new semester there, all I could say is that we haven't virtually seen or spoken to one another for awhile now apart from messaging. It's really so hard to find a suitable time to Skype or even Facetime with him given the fact that there is exactly a 13-hours time difference between us now. *sobs* When I'm asleep, he's awake; when it's time for me to go to bed, it's only then he'll start his day with classes and all. 

Oh well, I guess this is just a phase that we have to go through in order for this relationship to sustain and last for now. Hopefully, things would get better and be much easier for the both of us when I'm back in the UK. For now, I'll just have to deal with the fact that I won't be seeing him that soon, not until October perhaps? :( While on a brighter side, I'll probably see this time as a means for me to work on my personal development, in terms of working on the necessary things that I have to do in order to prepare for my masters application for October/November this year... Also, it's time for me to really do some catch-ups with my friends. I realised that this summer, my time is mostly spent with him since all I knew was I had to spend as much time as I could with the puggy before he flies off to the states. So, I will admit that I really did sort of neglect my friends while he was still around this summer. Part of me feels a bit sorry for doing that before this because it simply reflects on my incapability of organising my time and sorting out my feelings as well. (So, forgive me!)

I honestly hope that I will be patient and forgiving as much as possible throughout this whole new LDR experience. Deep inside, I certainly wish to see this LDR as an opportunity for me to learn and discover new things about myself, and us at the same time. Let's just hope that this would be yet another rare and precious chance for the both of us to rediscover the meaning of our relationship :) (Yes, trying to be as positive as I can!)

I'm sorry that you guys have to hear all about this. Haha. As I've said, this is where I'll be ranting about my feelings and everything for most of the time, so please bear with me. 

Again, thanks for reading this. 

Goodnight y'all.





KrystalH

Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post Signature